Posted Friday, February 7th 2014 @ 4pm
(Photo Credit Getty Images)
1. “Say, ‘Park the car in Harvard Yard.’”
No I will not, now go away
2. “But wait. You don’t have the accent!”
Not a lot of this do. We're not extras in a "Good Will Hunting" sequel.
3. “I don’t know how you deal with all those blizzards and freezing temperatures!”
We were born here buy a jacket.
4. “Well, I’m sure the summer temperatures are fine.”
Shut up it's hot out I can't deal with you
5. “Are you a Red Sox fan?”
6. “The Pats had a rough season, huh?”
Never ok to say
7. “Peyton Manning is a better quarterback than Tom Brady.”
Count the rings, and did you even watch the Super Bowl?
8. “Why does everything close so early? Where I’m from, clubs and bars don’t close until at least 4 AM!”
Good for you bro.
9. “Why are there so many rotaries and roundabouts??”
I don't know I missed that meeting.
10. “It’s nearly impossible to drive around here.”
So take a cab
11. “Your road rage is out of control. You need help.”
Shut up or you're walking
12. “You should smile more.”
I'm probably in a bad mood so once again go away.
13. “Have you ever seen Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, or Mark Wahlberg before?”
Oh yeah I saw Mark and Ben on the T heading towards the Garden. (that was sarcasm)
14. “There aren’t any cool landmarks here.”
Fenway Park, Freedom Trail, Bunker Hill,
15. “New York City is better.”
No it's not and don't say that again or else
16. “Sucks that your public transit stops running at 1 AM.”
Take a cab you putz
17. “Are you from ‘Boston-Boston’ or ‘Boston’?”
This is people asking if you're from the suburbs or from Southie... my response usually is you don't even know the difference so it doesn't matter.
18. And “Boston is TOO small.”
I'm good with it and if you're not MOVE!