The couple has been flooded with lucrative deals from magazines clamoring to score baby Kimye's coveted first photos
(TMZ) - REPARE TO BE SHOCKED... unlike other celebs, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West turned down a chance to rake in some serious coin off their unborn child, rejecting a $3 million tabloid offer for the baby's first pics.
Sources close to K&K tell TMZ the couple has been flooded with lucrative deals from magazines clamoring to score baby Kimye's coveted first photos, with offers ranging as high as several million. The $3 million offer was from an overseas tabloid.
So far, no cigar. Sources say the couple has no plans to sell the pics to ANYONE... right now.
They're aware public demand will only increase over time - and still might consider offers in the future.
It's a pretty surprising move nonetheless, considering it's become S.O.P. in Hollywood to cash in post-baby-birth...
- Brad & Angelina: $4.1 million for Shiloh in 2006. $14 million for their twins in 2008.
- J.Lo & Marc Anthony: $6 million for their twins.
- Matthew McConaughey: $3 million for his son.
- Christina Aguilera: $1.5 million for her baby.
- Jessica Alba: $1.5 million... the list goes on.
As TMZ first reported ... Kim and Kanye also nixed the idea of their baby guest starring on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" - except while he/she is in Kim's belly.
READ MORE: TMZ