Find out Lady G's bizarre demands for her Monster Ball tour rider
Listen to Lady Gaga on iHeartRadio
(Newser) - Thought Lady Gaga was more down to earth than Mariah Carey and JLo? Think again: Gaga's got her own list of diva demands. Celebuzz got a copy of the concert rider from her Monster Ball tour, and it's a doozy:
- For reasons unknown, she requires a mannequin (at least we assume that's what she means) in her backstage suite. Specifically, a "manquin [sic] with puffy pink public [sic] hair."
- And that suite must be decorated in a "glam rock" style, complete with white leather couches, black satin drapes, and "silver statins [sic] draped over the walls."
- She also requires fresh roses and very specific art on the walls: namely "old rock posters from her favorite artists [like] David Bowie, Queen, Elton John and Billy [sic] Holiday."
- As for her hotel room, each bed has to have its own power strip, and she also needs an iPod player, multi-regional DVD player, elliptical machine or cross trainer, and coffee mugs—"not teacups."
- Among the food she requests: peanut butter with flax seed and no more than four grams of sugar, homemade guacamole, Dunkin Donuts coffee, "extra long" straws, Activia yogurt, Jameson, and wine.
Click for much, much more in the full document.
READ MORE: Newser
Photo Credit Getty Images